For participants who has registerred poster submission: Poster number will be assigned and sent to you after the submission deadline. You may prepare the following files:
- Main poster, required
- Preview “small thumbnail”, required
- Flash talk, optional
Please read carefully the information aboout format below, and submit the files by June 8th to: https://www.dropbox.com/request/c9FSBAmu9PqGgR7NAq8G
Main poster format:
- .png or .jpg format are the only file types that may be used.
- Minimum width is 1000px (26.46cm).
- Minimum height is 600px (15.88cm).
- Maximum file size is 3MB.
- No transparent background.
- File name: PosterNumber_FirstName_LastName_main.png(jpg)
Preview “thumbnail” format
- .png or .jpg format
- The head part of the main poster that has been made with around 1:4.4 ratio
Flash Talk format
- One page 16*9 pdf file
- Include your poster number, title and name.
- Do not put too many/small letters in it.
- File name: PosterNumber_FirstName_LastName_talk.pdf
For technical tips, please also see the link: http://photonicsonlinemeetup.org/virtual-poster-session-gather-town/
Student poster award
Nobody cares about your English accent. Prepare well, practice well, speak clearly and slowly, and try to convey the significance/fun points/challenging points of your research!
- Is the poster visually appealing?
- Does the poster present content to the viewer in an organized manner?
- Is the objective of the work obvious from the presentation?
- Does the presenter tell a coherent and interesting story?
- Does the presenter understand and describe the work in a technical manner?
- Is the presenter able to communicate appropriate responses to the questions?